[amibroker] Re: Have been trying to accomplish this with amibroker

Hello Anthony,

It's good to see you around the forum again.
Some of your earlier contributions were impressive and have been
helpful to me.

One of my first Ami projects for the year will be to setup an SQL
database with sectors, industries and user categories etc (assumming
I can get the data I want).
I believe that would be a fruitful path for power users and we can
pretty much do anything we like.

If it turns out OK I will be happy to share it.

I prefer that approach as I have flexibility, transperancy and
control.

On the other hand thanks to Tomasz for a good response to user
requests, late last year, for enhanced sorting in exploration; as
usual a quick and practical solution.

Thanks once again for your contributions over the years.
I hope I can send something back your way in a few weeks.

Brian.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Anthony Faragasso" <ajf1111@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello Tomasz or anyone ,
>
> Please check out the link below:
>
> http://mgrt.marketgauge.com/tour/Drillpg2.asp
>
> Has anyone automated this ?
> I Have been trying to accomplish this with amibroker for several
years but have failed....is it possible ?

> Please not a short answer of YES......I know anything is possible
with amibroker....any help would be appreciated..