[amibroker] Re: eSignal

> it has a $140 per month base fee plus exchange fees

It depends.

If you have no intention of using eSignal's Advanced Charting
Package because you're using Amibroker for your charting and no
intention of trading any futures contracts OTHER THAN the CME E-
minis and CBOT Mini-Sized Futures and NYMEX miNY's, then all you
need is the eSignal Basic Package for $85/mo or $59/mo pre-paid
annual rate.  You'll pay $30 extra per month for the e-mini data and
$30 extra if you want to trade the NYMEX miNY's (e.g., QM crude
contract).

If you want to trade other futures contracts, then you have to get
eSignal Premier PLUS pay $25 extra a month just for the privilege of
being able to choose those futures contracts (e.g., full CME data
feed, bond futures, etc.).

I *think* that most people on this board who use eSignal have the
Basic Package and just get stocks and the e-minis if they're
interested in the futures.  I use eSignal charting for my
discretionary trading so I'm different from what you would call "the
marjority" here.