[amibroker] Re: Is there a way to link the cursor movement for linked charts

Just si I understand you..You are bringing up a NEW LINKED
WINDOW.When you do that an you shift to a higher time frame(say
weekly),you should see a cursor in the chart with the daily bars as
well as the weekly.

You will lose the cursor in the lower time frame,if you scroll back
on the higher time frame past the initial bar on thje screen for the
lower time frame.All you have to do is shift the lower time frame
back(scroll back) and you will be calibrated..Ami missing something??

Allan
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mbluhm2001" <mbluhm2001@xxx>