[amibroker] Re: Is there a way to link the cursor movement for linked charts

THanks for your answer but I'm not seeing that. In fact, I have to
select a window for the cross-hairs to show up. When I do that the
other windows cross-hairs disappear. So if this works for you there
must be some switch somewhere i'm missing.

The only documentation that I've found for link-charts says it will
load the same symbol, but nothing on linked movements or cross-hair
display.

Thanks,
Mark