From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jerry Laster
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 16:17
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Creating Arrays

I think that that code would overwrite the value of yourarray with
each new signal1.
I was thinking of something like
myarray = myarray+signal1. But that will not add a new element to the
array, just extend the value of the array.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Edward Pottasch" <empottasch@xxx>
wrote:

> one way to do this would be:
>
> yourArray = IIF(signal1,C,Null);
>
> rgds, Ed

AFL.
>   > > Thank,
>   > > Jerry
>   > >
>   > >
>   > >
>   > > Please note that this group is for discussion between users
only.
>   > >
>   > > To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly
>   > > SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
>   > >
>   > > For NEW RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENTS and other news always check
DEVLOG: