[amibroker] Is is possible to cache TC2005 price data in RAM?

Hello,

I spend quite a lot of time backtesting and optimizing various scans.
I tried using these settings to cache the data into RAM to speed up
subsequent scans after the first scan:
  Local data storage: enabled
  In memory cache size (symbols): 10000
  In memory cache size (Mbytes): 500

But I don't notice any improvement in scan time after the first scan.

I came across this post here:

Here, the poster described scans lasting as short as 50 seconds, and
as long as 5 minutes. I'm using a pretty fast PC (3 GHz, 1Gbyte RAM),
and my scans last on average about 10 minutes, when scanning all
stocks in the database. I'm using TC2005 EOD data.

Has anyone managed to cache the TC2005 data in RAM? I compare my scans
with those on stockfetcher.com, where scans results are available
near-instanteously. I suppose that they must be caching their data to
speed up their scans.

Many thanks,
Paul