From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of danielwardadams
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 07:49
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Interactive Brokers

I know a lot of people using Amibroker also use Interactive Brokers
(at least partially because of the automation that can exist between
them). I'm thinking of changing to IB, not for the automation (at
least initially) but because of the reduced fees & commissions,
enhanced order types, etc.

Are all IB users "happy" and are there any problems I should know
about? Bottom line: is there any reason NOT to change to them?

I understand the the IB workstation (TWS) is a bit of a hog because
it's based on Java. I think I have enough computing power so this
shouldn't be a problem but this is the type of thing I'd like to hear
more about.

TIA,
Dan