  From: Ken Close
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 9:39 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Account Manager Questions

  I attempted my first full test of the Account Manager and I have several questions (perhaps only TJ can answer, but I would appreciate comments from others):

  1.  Is the Equity developed by the Account Manager available anywhere to plot?

  2.  Are there plans to include the ability to edit transactions?
      I made a small but vital mistake in my share amounts entered, and went to edit, and was surprised that nothing is available for editing.
      (Yes I did see the comment in the ReadMe that if you make a mistake, you have to reopen the original file--this assumes you got it correct the first time).
      I tried to edit the asx file in a text editor.  I changed the share amounts (which had been incorrect) and it seemed to work.

  Now, if I could only see and plot the equity curve.

  Comments??

  Ken