[amibroker] Re: Changing quickly between extended and non-extended hour view

You need to get to this menu and save the buttons that you need:

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/7695/01292007021438pc8.png

Each toolbar has a small arrow (on the right edge if a toolbar is horizontal, or at the bottom if it's vertical). Just click on this arrow and then click on "View".

Lester