From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Gerard Carey
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2007 6:43 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Woodie's CCI Panel

Hi Tom
Dennis posts here occaisionally so back posts may provide you with an
email address to contact him. He appears an approachable guy.
Another alternative may be the Woodies University site where Dennis has
progressively posted the formulas as he developed them.
http://woodiescciclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?
f=17&sid=bd69f256a897eccab041b8d395169985
Regds
Gerard