[amibroker] Re: What is wrong with this simple code?

Thanks for the help all. It turns out that av was the issue. It's
value came from:

av = Sum(Volume, vb) / vb;

I actually had to run av through a for() loop to get the average
volume for a given number of periods (vb = volume bars) in order to
use it in an if statement. I find this a rather frustrating run-around
 for getting the job done. But then again, I'm new to AFL, so what do
I know?

My only complaint here, is that the if statement(an important one at
that), as used my AFL, is not flexible enough to be very useful.