[amibroker] Sectors and stocks settings

Hi all,
I have been struggling with this part of Amibroker for a while,and
it is an important element to my trading..I would appreciate any
guidance or help..

I have a very very difficult time automating the stock sector
realtionship and my old software made that ver easy..I am using
Quotes Plus(should I use Telechart?),and I just cant figure out how
one automatically links a stock to its Industry for
backtesting/analysis.

As an example,I would like to have a system such where one "links"
the stock to its respective sector.

Buy=cross(close,Ma(close,14) and  Rsi("STOCKsectorclose",14)<30;

In words,I would like to buy stocks that are crossing over their
moving average if their respective sector <30..

Thank you,

Allan