[amibroker] why are certain fields in GetExtraData failing future forward check?

Using this line of code below will cause the AFL Editor -> Tools ->
Check to complain about using future bars in your code:

PositionScore = GetExtraData("EPSRank");

I thought that was strange and tested all the GetExtraData fields and
found that it will complain only on these fields:  EPSRank, QRS,
Sales, EPS.

Each of these fields are arrays from reading docs/readmes and I'd
expect that the values in them refer to most recently reported
quarter for EPSRank, Sales and EPS (and not to current quarter but
before the earnings report date for that quarter).  And I assume QRS
would be recalculated daily.  Is this just wrong assumptions on my
part?  Is this more of an issue with originating datafeed provider of
QP and how it calculates these values or have I found a potential
false positive issue with the "future check tool"?

Regards,

JD Fagan