[amibroker] Is anyone here using Kwikpop with AB?

Hi,

I have been trying to install KP for NinjaTrader and the stuff simply
does not work. I mean, I have been using computers for over 20 years,
have been using various trading softwares for some 10 years and the
fact that I cannot get it installed is a serious thing. I don't know
what to think about it, but since the KP support has no clue why this
stuff is not working as it should, I guess I have no choice but to give
AB a try.

If anyone here is using KP on AB, I would appreciate hearing from you.
I would like to ask you a few questions. I use IB as my broker, so if
you are using IB too, that would even be better.

Thanks,
TT