[amibroker] Amibroker has some fundamental data problems

Hi,

I am new here, I am in a stage where I want to make a decision in
buying good TA software.

Unfortunately AB doesn't seem to do what I wanted it to do.
My investing style is based on fundamental data, when I tested the
trial software I was trying to download some yahoo fundamental data
but it did not work, I thought I could just download data from
amiquote downloader, but it doesn't seem to be the case.
Do I have to type all the data ONE BY ONE?

I was trying to test/find some results with good earnings and other
good fundamentals but failed.

Much appreciated if anybody could tell me if this is possible with
AmiBroker.

Thanks,

John.