Re: [amibroker] Re: Changing quickly between extended and non-extended hour view

you have the option to assign 2 intraday start/end times (day and
night, also the 24 hour one and the combined day/night button, so
guess actually that makes 4 settings) in the settings (under
symbol-category-groups-intraday settings), just have say the night one
with longer hours, then you can use the toolbar buttons to quickly
toggle between the 2 periods.

--
Cheers
Graham