[amibroker] Re: Automating Industry Composite Updates

This is a subject I've wanted to also bring up.  I have a number of
different composites and would like to run them all at once but don't
know how. For instance some are on the watch list of the Nasdaq 100 or
S & P 500.  The Addto Composite code below is for Adv/Dec and
Newhi/Lo's of both the NYSE and Nasdaq.  When I run it on the entire
database it will come up with same results for both the NYSE & Nasdaq.
 If I run it with Filter on Market just "NYSE" the results are correct
but then when I run on Nasdq both figures (for NYSE & Nasdq) are the
same?  What do I need to do to correct this?  And, also, as mentioned
before, be able to run all composites in one operation??  Thanks for
any help one can offer to a non programmer.

Dick H

NYSE = "~" + MarketID(1);
NASDQ = "~" + MarketID(3);
AddToComposite(IIf(C > HHV(Ref(C, -1), 252), 1, 0), "~NYSENHi", "X");
AddToComposite(IIf(C < LLV(Ref(C, -1), 252), 1, 0), "~NYSENLo", "X");
AddToComposite(IIf(C > HHV(Ref(C, -1), 252), 1, 0), "~NASDQNHi", "X");
AddToComposite(IIf(C < LLV(Ref(C, -1), 252), 1, 0), "~NASDQNLo", "X");

NewHigh=Foreign("~NYSENHi","X");
NewLow = Foreign("~NYSENLo","X");
NewHigh=Foreign("~NASDQNHi","X");
NewLow = Foreign("~NASDQNLo","X");
AddToComposite(IIf(C - Ref(C, -1) > 0, 1,0), "~NYSEAdv", "X" );
AddToComposite(IIf(Ref(C, -1) - C > 0, 1,0), "~NYSEDec", "X" );
AddToComposite(IIf(C - Ref(C, -1) > 0, 1,0), "~NASDQAdv", "X" );
AddToComposite(IIf(Ref(C, -1) - C > 0, 1,0), "~NASDQDec", "X" );

Adv = Foreign("~NYSEAdv","X");
Dec = Foreign("~NYSEDec","X");
Adv = Foreign("~NASDQAdv","X");
Dec = Foreign("~NASDQDec","X");