Re: [amibroker] Automating Industry Composite Updates

Make a note in the suggestions section of AmiBroker website.
What would be nice is a scheduler for Automatic analysis.
Schedules can be fine grain down to every minute, on the start
of, on the completion of, at the time of, if not run today etc etc.
ie
    Every 1 hour run "build composite AFL".
    On the completion of "build composite AFL"
        Triggers "Scan for top 20 turnover"
    On the completion of "Scan for top 20 turnover"
        Triggers "Top 20 Industry split"

And not sure if this is currently possible....
The ability to set range in Auto-Analysis via AFL and some sort of setting
or variable in AFL to force a scan if explore button is pressed and vice
versa.

Filter is already possible to define, so no need to do anything there.