[amibroker] Automating Industry Composite Updates

Hey guys,

I am constructing composite tickers at the moment for various
industries/groups and I would like to know if there is a way to
automatically run the scans on each group/industry based on various
AFLs I have written instead of choosing the group in the definition
of the scan at the time of scan.

I know there is some sort of automation via JScript and/or VBScript
but I am not all that familiar with them.  Or I could create one
master AFL which would add individual ticker fields conditionally to
a certain composite ticker field if industry="mychoice".

Easier way:  Are we able to identify a ticker's industry via AFL as
part of a scan?

Harder way:  Are we able to automate the running of multiple scans on
various groups using various AFLs?

Thanks again,
Sean