  From: Herman
  To: Ton Sieverding
  Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 7:30 PM
  Subject: Re[2]: [amibroker] Re: Slide show of stock charts

  It works wrt zero-based numbers, Its just confusing to see one-up numbers in the watchlist tree. I'll just rename all of them.

  best regards,

  herman

  Tuesday, January 23, 2007, 10:28:00 AM, you wrote:

       Herman did you try it with WLNUM = 1 in stead of 0 ?

        Ton.

        BTW what about ...

        // Check maximum number in Watchlist for MaxTickerNum

        for( MaxTickerNum = 0; ( StrExtract( List, MaxTickerNum ) ) != ""; MaxTickerNum++ )