Re: [amibroker] GetTimeFrame

 SYNTAX  interval( format = 0 )
 RETURNS NUMBER
 FUNCTION  Interval() function returns bar interval.

Possible formats: format = 0 - returns bar interval in seconds format
= 1 -  as above plus TICK bar intervals are returned with negative
sign so Interval()  function applied to 10 tick chart will return -10
format = 2 - returns STRING  with name of interval such as
"weekly/monthly/daily/hourly/15-minute/5-tick"

--
Cheers
Graham