[amibroker] Re: Tools CleanUp Data

Ed, in the Cleanup.js script, change the var AskUser from true to
false, as shown in the fragment below...

/*
** AmiBroker/Win32 scripting Example
**
** File:		Cleanup.js
** Created:		Tomasz Janeczko, December 2th, 2000
** Purpose:		Cleanup the database from not traded stocks
** Language: 	JScript (Windows Scripting Host)
*/

/* detection threshold (in days)  */
var Threshold = 30; // one month for example
/* by default do not delete */
/* var DeleteByDefault = false; */
var DeleteByDefault = true;
/* ask the user for the decision */
/* var AskUser = true; */
var AskUser = false;
/* a timeout to wait until default route (no deletion) is taken */
var Timeout = 5;