Re: [amibroker] Re: Whats up with Watchlist numbering?

Even though i renamed a few WLs, you can still see that the original AmiBroker numbering starts with ONE, not zero, have prefixes "***", and that all numbers were moved down creating a gap. i guess this new twist doesn't show if you have renamed all your WLs. Just wondered if I missed some changes wrt WLs.

herman