From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of loveyourenemynow
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 4:28 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Accumulating IB backfill data ?

Hi,

using the IB plugin in 1 minute backtest mode I can get 1 month worth
of data, but new data overwrite old data so that I always end up with
ony 1 month backfill.
Is there a way to keep storing data without loosing old one?

I think it can be done by exporting data with fput and then merging
appropriately different files or appending data, but I would like to
know if it can be done in same other AB built-in way.

Thanks

Ly