Re: [amibroker] 4.89 beta - access Tab title Bar and chaining windows

 I raised the same question about one month ago, it seems current version does not support this function.Make a wish in the wish list may help to expedite the birth of this funtion in future versions

Tom

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: mbs010101
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 3:13 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] 4.89 beta - access Tab title Bar and chaining windows

  I have 4 chart windows open, all showing charts for the same stock, but
  on different timeframes. When windows are arranged in a cascading
  manner, the easiest and quickest way to access windows in the back are
  through those tabs. The problem is..if your windows are all of the
  same ticker but different timeframes, you have no way of knowing which
  window is which from those tabs.
  Is there a way to have the tabs in AB that represent each of the window
  show the period along with the ticker? If not natively, can this be
  done programmatically?

  Also, when i have more than one window open, is it possible to
  chain/link these windows such that when i select a new ticker to view,
  all windows are updated to show the chart of that ticker? Currently,
  only the window that has the focus will show the chart for the newly
  selected symbol.

  thanks much,
  mbs