Re: [amibroker] MA Crossover Ribbon

Ed,  You will need some space. Instead of 30 use 25 and 35.
  mm=ma(c,20);
  plot(mm,"mm",iif(mm>35,colorgree,iif(mm<25,colorred,colorgray)),1);

  Erkan

ed <ed.yarrington@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    I know you people are very intelligent, but this end is a bit slow.
I would like details of a simple formula to show a ribbon etc when the
simple moving average is over 30 Green ribbon and under 30 Red ribbon,
and when it is hoving back and forth over the 30 a grey one on a
weekly chart.
i know this will be easy for some
but not this some one

tks