[amibroker] Clear background in StyleCloud?

Anyone know how to use StyleCloud such that the shaded area is either some
Color or NO COLOR depending on a condition?

I have resorted to using a background color when the condition is not true,
but that hides the selection cursor in the new beta 4.89.0

Here is the code: I want the Cloud band to be grey when the price channel is
narrow and no color when it's NOT narrow:

PlotOHLC(0,CH_Upper,CH_Lower,0,"",

IIf(CH_isNarrow,colorGrey40,ProblemStatus),styleCloud | styleNoLabel);

//ProblemStatus = background color.

//I tried Null and 0 with no luck.

Thanks.

--