[amibroker] Re: Little help Flagging date a stock is purchased on the chart

Hey Herman could you please explain how to use the code you posted in
more detail please. I posted your code at the end of the discretionary
equity code, but the info still didnt save. I dont understand the
saving numbers part of it. thanks