[amibroker] Re: Little help Flagging date a stock is purchased on the chart

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Rik Rasmussen" <hrasmussen@xxx> wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply. I was playing around and found another
way. You can double click on the xaxis and small arrow appears. and if
you click on another day another arrow appears and it also calculates
the stock performance between the two dates. Only problem is if you
buy and sell the stock on 2 different dates it doesnt work.

I think the best way to do it is using the plot function in afl. but i
dont know how to code i wonder if someone who is an afl expert can
help us with that