Re: [amibroker] Re: help with afl problem

You are still looking into the future with trough.  Trough uses zig and zig is looking into the future.  As the incoming data changes the current trough reading can come and go until the future bar closes.  But by then you are looking at a new future bar that fluctuates and the cycle continues.

  Read up on the problems with using zig.  When backtested it gives spectactular optimistic results and when used in real time the readings keep moving around as the data updates.

  Sid

Dheya1 <dheya1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  the same problem with -1 or +1 thanks
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lester Vanhoff"