RE: [amibroker] Is it possible to visulize exit made by applystop() signals?

Using Equity( 1 ) evaluates stops and writes BACK signals to sell/cover
arrays. Equity(1) also removes all extra signals. Depending on kind of the
stop various values are written back to sell/cover array to enable you to
distinguish if given signal was generated by regular rule or by stop.

1 - regular exit
2 - max. loss
3 - profit target
4 - trailing
5 - ruin stop
6 - n-bar stop

You would use something like
PlotShapes(IIf(Sell==3,	shapeHollowDownTriangle,
shapeNone),4,0,SellPrice,0);
to display a particular stops.

herman