  From: Herman
  To: AmiBroker
  Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 2:33 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] eSignal Over 100 Ticker warnings

  I keep getting warnings from eSignal that i am trying to refresh more than 100 tickers. I have my DB set for 99 tickers. This happens oftent when I stick quickly through the ticker tree and symbols can't backfill fast enough (minute data).

  1) Any ideas how to prevent this?

  2) Has anyone been "cut off" by eSignal from collecting data due to these errors?

  3) How to use explore to backfill more than 100 tickers without this problem?

  4) Should i worry about it?

  thanks for any help you can give.

  herman