[amibroker] Amiquote Import does not import a few symbols

Using Amiquote 1.92, Amibroker 4.89, i do a historical download of 3000
symbols with "Automatic Import" unchecked. Then i do "Tools->Import
into Amibroker". When I do this I notice that a few symbols are not
imported, but the vast majority of symbols are imported fine. When I
redownload the data for those few symbols using Amiquote and then
do "Tools->Import into Amibroker" for the second time, they are
imported correctly. To identify which symbols had not been imported, I
used filter=1 and "N last days, n=1" in AA settings, did an exploration
then sorted by date to see which symbols did not have today's date.
Because only a few symbols are not imported, I guess this is something
that normally wouldn't be noticed by the user, unless youre updating a
large database (thousands of symbols) and really analyse the data to
see what has been imported and what hasnt.