[amibroker] Re: Amiquote Downloading Historical Databases Over Each Other

Thanks for the suggestion..Im pretty sure that will work even though I
havent tried it..i was more wondering about my second questions
actually..if you do "MSN Historical" download then you do a "Yahoo
Historical" download, does all Yahoo data overwrite all MSN data, or
is Yahoo data added to the database only where holes exist in the MSN
data for example....?