Re: [amibroker] stripping symbols from a watchlist via an exploration

Hi Graham,

G> Yuki, thainks for explaining in more detail what you are wanting
G> In that case you would want to use my first email method and instead
G> of Lastvalue(open>value) use lastvalue(TimeFrameGetPrice( "O",
G> inDaily, 0 ) >value)

This indeed appears to work Graham, with the caveat that I have to
click on "Explore" twice.  The first time returns all symbols in the
watchlist, but the second time returns only the correct symbols.

Thank you very much, and I'd be interested to know about the
double-click aspect.

Yuki