[amibroker] Re: darvas

Hello paulradge,

Thanks!!
I have been using darvas as found on site. But , what this formula
does . It picks up one high , then next high and then the highest of
these becomes the top of darvas box.

The low is continously changing but top is always going up. So little
difficult for beginner like me to say when to enter and when to
leave??

Can you help me with this?

With Warm regards
Jatinder Singh

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Steve Kuball <stevekub101161@xxx>
wrote:

> Open AmiBroker and go to help and click on Web Links, and then go
to AmiBroker Home page. On the left side of the page look for
support. Under support you will find AFL Lybrary. Click on AFL
lybrary which will open the front page of all the formulas available
to us that have allready been writen by our estemed coleges. This
list is in alphabetical order so all you need to do is scroll down
the page and you will see a script on Darvas.

>   Good luck,
>
> paulradge <paulradge@xxx> wrote:
>             greetings,,,
>                   look up amibroker library,,,google it ,,,then
search in "complete formulas" on darvas,,