Re: [amibroker] stripping symbols from a watchlist via an exploration

Yuki, thainks for explaining in more detail what you are wanting
In that case you would want to use my first email method and instead
of Lastvalue(open>value) use lastvalue(TimeFrameGetPrice( "O",
inDaily, 0 ) >value)

--
Cheers
Graham