Re: [amibroker] stripping symbols from a watchlist via an exploration

you would need to place it within a loop if you want to do this for
range of bars, although I am not certain how it would go with a
dynamiccally changing watchlist
You would be better to just add this condition to your trade signals
to ensure that is ignored for that symbol

--
Cheers
Graham