[amibroker] slow esignal

I'm going to contact esignal but in case I don't get a straight answer
from them...

I've been using esignal for a while now and the last week or so,
especially today, my backfills and charts have been VERY slow.    I
didn't know if it was something w/ my system or esignal.   Please let
me know if you have noticed anything also.

Thanks

Mike