[amibroker] Re: How to setup AB to handle DDE

Essence is to NAME your cell the same as the ticker in AB (using the
NAME box in the formula bar, not the cell content/value/formula
etc.).

Just to get things going:

set up a new AB intraday database acc. to

http://www.amibroker.com/dde.html

instructions with this DDE config:

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/6687/ddeconfigboxmn8.png

Name your excel SHEET: "Tickers" (without quotes)

In excel name your dynamic cell: "testcell" (without quotes)

In AB enter a symbol called "testcell"

That should get you connected (yellow to green) and start plotting
data.

-treliff