[amibroker] Re: Multiple Broker.Application instances with multiple CPU machines

OK - Thanks... However, could I rename the modules somewhere, and
have a broker1.exe and broker2.exe. Realize I just can't rename the
exe files, but some registration in the registry would need to take
place... Or should I just leave it and wait for the multiple CPU
version? :-)

Jens

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>