[amibroker] Multiple Broker.Application instances with multiple CPU machines

Hi,
When using the
            Type objClassType;
            objClassType = Type.GetTypeFromProgID
("Broker.Application");
            application = Activator.CreateInstance(objClassType);

interface to access AmiBroker functionality from C# multiple times, it
seems I only get access to one running instance. Is there a way to
have more running instances of "broker.exe" - and reference each
individually from code? This would allow full exploitation of multple
CPU machines. I have no problem of starting the amibroker application
normally - and run two optimizations manually.....

Any help appreciated.. tx

Jens