[amibroker] Re: What's wrong with this code?

TJ,

I added symbols 001 through 255 to the database since these are the
available IndustryIDs. I changed my code a little, so it uses
numerical IndustryIDs... and still not working. Any ideas?

// add sectors with best signals to watchlist
varScreen = SelectedValue(Buy);
if (varScreen)
{
VarIndustryID = NumToStr(IndustryID(0));
CategoryAddSymbol(VarIndustryID, categoryWatchlist, 6);
}

Thanks,

Bman

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>