[amibroker] portfolio backtest limiting sectors

hi,

did anyone by any chance write some code enabling a limit to the amount of stocks bought in any 1 sector when using a portfolio type system?  I use a counter trend system and I am kind of loaded with oil stocks at the moment. I want to limit this to say 25%.

I guess this can only be accomplished using the custom backtester, right? Or is there a simpler way?

thanks,
rgds, Ed