[amibroker] Scan Sell Signal with ApplyStop

 If my script ends with the following code using Sell = 0 as
I want to use the stops for an exit.
How does the scan function give me a sell signal the day before
the signal as I will exit the trade the next day at the open.
 The buy scan works great but there is no sell signals.
If the trade is 9 days old then I want to exit at tomorrows
open but scan won't tell me that.

Buy = CondA AND CondB
      AND MA(Volume,50) > 100000;
Sell = 0;
ApplyStop( 2, 2, 1.9 * ATR(14), 2,True);
ApplyStop( stopTypeNBar, stopModeBars,9, True );

Thanks
Ernie