[amibroker] Plotting Horizontal Lines

I'm trying to plot a horizontal line on an Intraday Price Chart. Here is the formula I'm using:

  TodaysMidPoint = ( YesterdaysHigh + YesterdaysLow + YesterdaysClose) / 3 ;
  // Don't worry Yesterdays Values are being calculated!

  Here is how I'm plotting it:

  PlotGrid( LastValue( TodaysMidPoint ) , colorDarkRed ) ;

  When I apply the indicator to the Price Chart, it doesn't show. When I apply the indicator to a blank window, the horizontal line shows.

  Do you know what I'm doing wrong? I have tested changing the Grid parameters, but to no avail. Maybe I missed it?

  I would, also, like to plot these as solid lines, does anyone know how to plot the grids as solid lines?

  Thanks,

  Chester