[amibroker] Re: DDE Excel

Hello ,
AB offers great value in its versatility to connect with its data
vendors , may be Excel is down on the list.

> Frankly I see NO reason connecting via excel.
Excel offers advantage of being the source for datafeed for various
other TA softwares. Since AB had the builtin plugin for DDE , it can
also play major role in trading decisions.
I tried all the possible combinations , but in vain. With no
intention to offend anyone will keep trying.

Regards