[amibroker] Re: Are dynamic arrays possible in AB?

Hi Tomasz,

I am using the Osaka plugin to rank and sort a list of stocks.
>From this, I am trying to create an indicator which will display the
rank of the stock for each bar. I have 200 symbols that I am rankng.
This way I can visually see if it is strengthening relative to the
others while I am looking at the chart and other indicators.
Can I accomplish this with VarSet/VarGet?

regards,
Tom

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>