From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of brpnw1
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 00:40
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Help Request: matching Industry ID's across watchlists

I need help. If someone could post some example AFL code, that's
probably all I will need.

I am running an exploration that captures Industry Group Average
ticker symbols (something that's proprietary to TC2007 data) that
have generated a "buy" signal. It then puts the selected symbols in
their own "buy" watchlist. An example of an Industry Group Average
ticker symbol is "MG412" -- the "412" is not associated in any way
with the Industry ID for that Industry Group Average.

I am then running an exploration that looks only at stocks
associated with the same industry IDs of the Industry Group Average
ticker symbols that were previously placed in their own watchlist.

If a stock's Industry ID matches any of the Industry ID's from the
symbols in the Industry Group Average watchlist, the exploration
will then check to see if the stock has generated a "buy" signal.

Does anyone have an example of how to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Bman