  From: Terry
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 3:36 PM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] LineArray()

  No good ideas, but some comments:

  I see this if the 5th parameter = True, but it = False. It extends your line to the right edge of your chart probably compressing the display. This is not the problem here, but maybe some other portion of the code is extending lines?

  FYI: I found that using styleNoRescale on Bollinger Bands, it actually shifted by BBands to the wrong location. They were no longer centered around the price.

  --

  Terry